Across the Divide
One of Music's greatest powers is its ability to act as a bridge. By creating and listening to music, participants' minds, souls, cultures, and ideas can be connected to each other in powerful ways. The Triangle Wind Ensemble's fall concert, Across the Divide, will explore this connective aspect of music.
- Across the Divide — Larry Tuttle
- Paris Sketches — Martin Ellerby
- Machines — Jennifer Higdon
- Music For Prague — Karel Husa
- Peace Dancer — Jodie Blackshaw
- I Vow to Thee My Country — Gustav Holst (arr. Knorr)